You can! The whole list of startup programs available on campus is here. However, If you are accepted to several programs and you would like to do them back-to-back, you will have to re-apply. Please note that it is not possible to do several programs simultaneously.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply to a French Tech Visa as a Founders Program member?
- What is the Founders Program?
- We have more than 10 people on the team, can we still apply to STATION F’s Founders Program?
- How long does the Founders Program last ? How long can I stay at STATION F?
- I noticed applications to join the Founders Program ended. Can a startup still apply?
- Can a startup apply to several programs on STATION F campus?
- Does STATION F take equity in the startups of the Founders Program?
- How much does it cost to join the Founders Program at STATION F?