Our campus is divided into 3 zones:
1/ SHARE Zone
This is the zone at the front of the building where the main entrance is. The SHARE Zone is where we have gathered all the ressources for our entrepreneurs including:
- Mentorship Offices run by Apple, AWS, Google and OVH
- La French Tech Central, which gather 30+ public administrations
- TechShop: a makerspace run by Leroy Merlin
- Social innovation associations including Ashoka and La France S'Engage.
It also has private meeting rooms, several event spaces (including a 350-person auditorium), and a coworking café open-to-public. The SHARE Zone is semi-accessible to the public, meaning that visitors can only enter if invited by a resident or registered for an event.
2/ CREATE Zone
Also known as the startup zone. This area is only accessible to resident startups (not open-to-public). It is a large open-space area with 3000 desks that are divided into 30+ startup programs including the Founders Program, the Facebook Startup Garage, Veepee's Impulse program and more. For a full list of programs on campus, please visit our website.
3/ CHILL Zone
Also known as La Felicità. This area is open to public during lunch and dinner hours. There are 5 kitchens, 2 bars, 1 café and seating for up to 1000 people in this space. There are also 2 event spaces in this area: Mezzanine Amazonia and Mezzanine Biblioteca.
Two public walkthroughs are also located on campus:
- Passage Louise between SHARE and CREATE zones: you will be able to find a post office and a pop-up space in this space
- Passage Anatole between CREATE and CHILL zones: this is where you can find the entrance to La Felicità.
Want to take a look at STATION F? Book or sign up to a campus tour via our website!