The Founders Program is a full time residency and program at STATION F that is 100% entrepreneur-validated. The Founders Program was born from the notion that 90% of entrepreneurs’ problems are solved by other entrepreneurs. We believe founders need to be surrounded by people who have been through the same problems, and that is why everything the Founders Program offers is approved by experiences startupers. The program also has flexibility at its core; we know innovation is not one-size-fits-all. Our Founders Program fits each startup’s schedule and pushes them to over-achieve their individual ambitions - all of our resources are à-la-carte and can be leveraged at any time. Startups can stay as long as they want.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply to a French Tech Visa as a Founders Program member?
- What is the Founders Program?
- We have more than 10 people on the team, can we still apply to STATION F’s Founders Program?
- How long does the Founders Program last ? How long can I stay at STATION F?
- I noticed applications to join the Founders Program ended. Can a startup still apply?
- Can a startup apply to several programs on STATION F campus?
- Does STATION F take equity in the startups of the Founders Program?
- How much does it cost to join the Founders Program at STATION F?