Each badge is personalized with a name and photo. One badge, one name associated to it.
When someone of your team leaves, you need to bring back his badge and ask for a new badge for your new team member.
The new member needs to do an onboarding session as well. It will also costs 40€ to generate a new badge for a new member.
To change a desk you need to make a request in HAL. Then the STATION F team accepts it and the new member receives an email to choose an onboarding date. The new member will receive the onboarding email 10 days before the last day of the person leaving. So, if you ask for a change of desk earlier than 10 days before the last day, you will receive the onboarding email for the newcomer only 10 days before.
Be aware that in order to ask for a change of desk:
- once you requested for a change of desk, up to 48h can be required for the request to be accepted by your program manager,
- once the change accepted by your program manager the newcomer will receive his onboarding email, if the date of change is in less than 10 days. If the date of change is scheduled for a date further than 10 days, the newcomer will receive the onboarding email 10 days before the date,
- the old and new team member should not overlap,
- the new member must do an onboarding session, as any newcomer.
- you can schedule the change of desk up to two months ahead. But you won’t be able to modify it during that time.