1. Select the Wi-Fi icon in the Finder on the top of the screen.
2. Select "STATION F - WPA3" (especially if you have an Apple Silicon processor) and confirm connection.
3. Enter your HAL username and Wi-Fi password: you received them on your first day at STATION F, otherwise you can reset it via Hal, on this page. Then, click "OK".
4. If a pop-up tab appears prompting you to accept a certificate please, click on "Continue" only if the information are the same as the screenshot.
5. Check if you have successfully been connected to the STATION F Wi-Fi.
If you have any issues connecting, please create a HELP ticket on HAL