Registration for Flatmates closes 15 days before arrival. To validate your registration, please make the payment for the deposit and the application fee. Please note that we do not reserve a room until payment has been received. Once your registration is validated, we will contact you one week prior to your arrival with your designated arrival time.
Before your onboarding, it is essential to have an activated STATION F badge. If you do not have a badge yet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of arrival
Please note that once you select your onboarding date, you will not be able to change it. The exact time of day will be sent to you one week prior to your check-in. Please ensure you are on time.
Unfortunately, today we are unable to personalize the date and time of your onboarding. If you are not available at the confirmed time, you will have to wait for the next onboarding date.
Some things to remember:
- Remember to bring your badge with you, as it is necessary for accessing Flatmates.
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in your bank account, as we will be making the first withdrawal on-site. The rent will be deducted on a pro rata basis.
- Make sure to have the appointment email containing the room codes readily available.
- The onboarding process typically takes around 20 minutes, which includes registration validation, a tour of the common areas, and an introduction to your apartment.
- You can continue living at Flatmates as long as you are employed at Station F! You are allowed to stay for an additional 3 months after your departure from Station F.