Add StationF Wi-Fi
- Go to System Preferences then Network.
- Select "STATION F" network on the list. Then you will be asked for enter your id and password.
Your id and password was send on your email when you have done your on-boarding session.
- Click on "Continue" to accept the certificat connection of Station F
- Enter you password session admin
- Now you just have to "Apply" change and close the window.
Remove Station F Wi-Fi
- Go to System Preferences then Network and click on "Advanced...".
- Select "STATION F" in the list and click on "-" for remove the network !
- You just need to save the change by clicking on "ok" then "Apply" and it's done !