Below are the rules & procedures to respect when shooting at STATION F:
- Every media has to get authorization, all journalists have to be registered in HAL as guests and supervised for the entirety of their stay at STATION F.
- STATION F resident startups and partners can shoot videos and photos, with the exception of shoots for commercial purposes by external companies
- External companies cannot shoot any photo or video inside STATION F campus / using STATION F images for commercial or publicity purposes
- All video/photo shoots happen in the Share Zone only (the Create Zone is a workspace that must remains calm)
- Favor a small staff (2-3 people)
- Depending on whether you prefer the atmosphere to be calm or to be lively, check the events calendar in HAL to plan your shoot accordingly
- You may want to take into account that events happening on the Open Platform usually require ½ day of setup (which tends to be noisy) prior to the the start of the event, which isn’t indicated in the calendar.
- If you need a quiet space, think of booking one of the meeting rooms, which are soundproof, well in advance (or an event space via your Events Manager as per usual)
Use of the “STATION F” brand and/or photos of the building in the case of a photo or video shoot / report:
- STARTUPS: all startups registered at STATION F (excluding alumnis) are allowed to shoot promotional videos of their products/services. Those videos can be used during the time of their stay at STATION F + 1 year prior to the outboarding.
- PARTNERS: all partners are allowed to shoot promotional videos of their programs (no corporate promotions, promotions of non-startup brands, etc.)
- OTHERS: exterior brands are prohibited from shooting at STATION F, using pictures of the building and/or using the “STATION F” brand.
The conditions aforementioned complete your service contract. It is hereby stipulated by this contract that all shootings (non-media) must be approved by the Communications department of STATION F. Shootings will be approved as long as all of the above conditions are respected. Please alert email@example.com for informational purposes.
if your legal department needs signed authorizations, firstname.lastname@example.org can provide them :)