Before starting make sure you have uninstalled the old drive -> Ysoft SafeQ Client (uninstall package) [Right Click and open it for avoid uncertified error]
Printing documents from your Mac requires installing a specific driver. This Mac OS driver allows you to print using WiFi or an Ethernet connection, everywhere on campus.
Installing the Mac OS driver
- Download the driver package (53,6 mo).
- Double click to open the file and begin installation ! 🚀
If an error appear who said "unidentified developer", you have to go in System Preferences > Security & Privacy and click on "Open anyway"
- Click on "Continue".
- Select the disk where you want to install the driver, then click on "Continue".
- Click on "Install".
- Enter the password of your Mac (or the password of the administrator).
- The driver is being installed.
- Installation is successful ! Finish the configuration by clicking on "Close".
Your first print
Before starting to print, please ensure you have successfully installed the Mac OS driver and you are connected to the STATION F network (via WiFi or ethernet).
- Click on the letter "F" in your status bar. When the loading is complete enter your username and printer password.
You have a specific password for printing. For security reasons, this password is different from your HAL password. If you have lost your printer password, ask for a new one right from your HAL account.
- This picture will appear. But this step doesn't say if you have enter the good password.
- Print a document from your computer (a Word file for example).
- Select "STATIONFPRINTER" from the list of available printers.
- You should receive a notification:
- If the credentials you have put are wrong, you will see this (picture). Just correct you credentials and save it again.
- Move to the nearest printer and trigger the print by positioning your badge where indicated.
That's all folks 🎉