To use the RJ45 sockets at STATION F, simply plug into a single socket and leave the configuration unchanged:
- If you use a manual IP address, the network will block you.
- If you use original protocols, the network will block you. (LACP, STP)
- If you scan the network, the network will block you.
- If you create a loop, the network will block you.
Each detection warns IT directly, and some blockages require manual intervention to be lifted. If you think you're in this situation, and you've:
- change your cable to make sure it’s not broken
- change your port to make sure it’s not broken
Let us know via the Help section on HAL! Create a Wi-Fi ticket under the "IT / Internet / Audio and Video" tab with:
- Your computer type
- The OS that you use (windows, osx 13.3.2, android 7.1, ...)
- A screenshot of your issue (important for us to have)