We understand that sometimes circumstances change, and if you need to leave, we're here to help you with the process. Here are a few important things to keep in mind:
During the first 3 months after joining the Founders Program:
- All desks requested during online onboarding will be billed on the day your startup physically joins the campus, regardless of the number of team members present.
- The requested desks are booked for a minimum of 3 months. After this period, you need to give 7 days prior notice to delete a desk and 1-month prior notice to offboard the startup.
- You can add desks during this 3-month period, and all requests will be reviewed by your program manager. Newcomers must attend mandatory onboarding sessions to get their badges.
- You can request a desk change with 48 hours prior notice, but there should be no overlap in presence between the current and new desk occupants.
3 months after joining the Founders Program:
- You can still add desks, and all requests will be reviewed by your program manager. Newcomers must attend onboarding sessions to get their badges.
- To delete a desk, provide 7 days prior notice via Hal. Once the request is accepted, it cannot be canceled.
- You can request a desk change with 48 hours prior notice via Hal. The newcomer will receive an onboarding email to get their badge during the session.
If you have any desk-related requests or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to your program manager.