STATION F has 4 different event venues that can be rented:
- the Master Stage: a big 350-seat auditorim
- the Open Platform: a 900 sq-meter blank space in the central naive
- the Creativity room: a 25-seat workshop room with a fun design
- the Junior Stage: a 50-seat workshop room with a traditional design
For more infos and pictures, please go check STATION F event venues.
Please note that event venues can only be booked for events that match our editorial line: startup-first events with an added value for entrepreneurs. STATION F will not accept private workshops, board meetings, learning expeditions, etc.
If you want to see examples of events happening at STATION F, please check out our Events Calendar page.
Contact our team to learn about booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have in-house partners with dedicated event spaces:
- Anticafé : one 35 m2 “Jungle Room” or complete privatization of the venue - please contact email@example.com for more info
- French Tech Central: one 270 m2 event venue in the ground floor of the Station F SHARE zone, and one 35 m2 board room, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33 7 68 83 79 78 for more info
- TechLab : Events venue in Station F makerspace! One 75 m2 room and one 100m2 room in the ground floor of the Station F SHARE zone, contact email@example.com for more info