If you are here, it is because you are looking for some event space to rent.
STATION F offers seven event spaces that can be privately booked:
- Creativity Room: A conference/meeting room with seating for 25 people.
- Junior Stage: A conference/meeting room with seating for 50 people.
- Open Stage: A conference room with seating for 100 people.
- Master Stage: Our 350-seat auditorium.
- Open Platform: A fully customizable platform spanning 900 square meters.
- Mezzanine Amazonia: A private space with seating for 90 people located within La Felicità.
- Mezzanine Biblioteca: A private space with seating for 80 people located within La Felicità.
- Upside Down: A conference/meeting room with seating for 50 people. This room is located at Flatmates, our co-living space that is only 10 minutes away from campus (Ivry-sur-Seine).
If you want to know more about these spaces, you can check them out here.
Am I allowed to work with my own service providers at STATION F?
In order to provide you with the best possible experience, we have carefully chosen several accredited service providers for security, reception, cleaning, catering, audiovisual services, and furniture. Only these approved service providers are authorized to operate within the premises.
Is there an agency commission rebate in our quotes?
We do not include agency commission rebates in our quotes. If you are an agency, you will need to bill your clients separately.
What is La Felicità?
La Félicita is a vast Italian dining space from the renowned "Big Mamma" group. This 1000-seat restaurant occupies one-third of STATION F. Located in the southern part of the building, it boasts a beautiful terrace and easy accessibility via Line 14. The restaurant is open to the public and features two event spaces available for rent: Mezzanine Amazonia and Mezzanine Biblioteca.
Want to learn more about La Félicita? Check out their website!
I still have questions about events