Just a heads up about our Slack community guidelines at STATION F. Our Slack Admins have the ability to delete messages posted by anyone if they believe they don't align with our policy.
We expect everyone to maintain a professional and respectful behavior in all Slack channels. To ensure a safe and positive environment, we have a zero tolerance policy for the following behaviors:
- Illegal activities like racism or xenophobia
- Using insults or offensive language towards others
- Making personal attacks on staff members or residents
- Harassing other members on Slack
- Showing disrespectful behavior towards staff members or residents
Engaging in any of the above actions may result in being banned from Slack and/or STATION F.
We take these guidelines seriously to create a welcoming and inclusive community. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's keep the Slack space awesome for everyone! 😊