First things to check
- Please make sure that your file's format is supported by our printers.
- Our printers accept PDF/WORD/TXT/IMAGE and other files.
- However, they do not support PPT or other file extensions from non-text editors.
- Please check if your Team Admin has added printing credits to your account on HAL right here.
The printers are still not printing my document...
- Check on your computer if the document has been sent to the printer (printer queue).
- Check if an orange light is ticking on the left side of the printer's screen.
- If Yes, follow the error instructions on the printer.
- The error can be hidden, in which case an exclamation point will appear next to the date on the screen.
- Try to log out and re-scan your badge on the printer.
- If after this, the driver still does not work, please create a ticket on HAL with your computer specifications and location(s) of the tested printer(s) within STATION F.