Printing documents from your Mac requires installing a specific driver. This macOS driver allows you to print everywhere on campus as long as you're connected to the STATION F network via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet connection.
If you have any old STATION F printer driver you can follow the migration video:
Uninstall and Migration installer: here
Installing the macOS driver
- Connection to the STATION F network.
- Mac OS X 10.12+
- VPN/Proxies must be disabled.
- The driver won't work if you have a VPN/Proxies enabled!
- Download the driver package (~55KB).
- Double-click on the package to begin the installation!
- Introduction => Continue
- Fill your HAL Login and your HAL Password then click on Continue
- Installation type => Install
- Type your administrator password
- Allow "Installer" to control "System Events"
- When the text "The Installation was successful" appears, you can close the installation.
- Enjoy 🚀
Your first print job
Before starting to print, please ensure you have successfully installed the macOS driver and you are connected to the STATION F network (via Wi-Fi or Ethernet). And check that your VPN/Proxies are disabled.
- Print a document from your computer (a Word file for example)
- Select "STATIONFPRINTER" from the list of available printers
- (optional) Sometimes you will need to re-enter your Hal credentials
- Your document is sent to the printer
- Go to your nearest printer and trigger the printing job by positioning your badge where indicated.
That's all folks 🎉