First of all, note that you can send your document with the default settings and the right paper size and then choose all the options that you need (Color/Duplex/GrayScale...) on the printers.
Using the printer's options
- Select your document and send it to the printer with the default settings.
- Go to the nearest printer and scan your badge where indicated to unlock the printer.
- Press the right blue arrow button next to your file name.
- Then you can edit some settings like duplex mode/color mode
Rename your document to force some settings
Another way to set your document options is simply by adding specific prefixes to your filenames:
- "simplex_": To print one page per sheet
- "duplex_": To print 2 pages per sheet
- "black_": To print in GrayScale (Black&White)
Note: This method also works with the email printing method!
Advanced settings directly on your computer (for advanced users)
For more advanced users, you can modify and apply specific printing options directly from your computer, just before you send documents to the printers.
That's all folks 🎉